You can register for VAT, or Tax as an Individual, Partnership, or Limited Company with us. It could not be easier. Decide which you would like to register for.

Fill out our simple online form and your done. We will send you the required documentation to sign, you return it and your done.

Who registers for VAT?

A trader is generally required to register for VAT for making supplies of goods and/or services, subject to his or her turnover exceeding certain thresholds. The most common are €37,500 for the supply of services, and €75,000 for the supply of goods. Some traders are generally not required to register for VAT, although they may choose to do so. These include traders whose turnover does not exceed the thresholds above, and also farmers. Traders engaged in exempt activities are not permitted to charge VAT.

However, they may, which is common with farmers, Government Departments and other bodies be required to register for VAT, in order to account for VAT on services or goods received from suppliers outside Ireland.